Adaptomic has been
integrated into Solvassure
Our platform provides the instructions that any business and its supply chain should follow to achieve and maintain their ESG objectives.
What are the sustainability rules?
- The threat of climate change and the depletion of resources has grown, so consumers and investors now choose to factor sustainability issues into their choices.
- The breadth of possible ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) concerns is vast and research providing evidence of global trends in climate change has led consumers and investors to screen companies in terms of their impact on the perceived factors of climate change.
- Ignoring these elements comes at a cost as consumers, investors and stakeholders demand more visibility and accountability.
Why does this present a problem?
- An incoherent and changing picture makes it difficult for organisations to adopt sustainable practices and disclose accurate information and thousands of global firms are now facing similar issues associated with ESG governance and reporting.
- Working out what to do next could be a time consuming and expensive process as those responsible for ESG delivery teams should be able to prove they have covered the relevant areas.
- Sustainability may have not had executive representation and some firms could struggle to find ownership.
- The complexity of the standards needs multiple workstreams directed by experienced individuals because information is dispersed throughout the organisation.
- Relevant standards not only need implementing and supporting evidence must be retained.
- The scarcity of quality ESG professionals increases the cost of running a team, with brand reputations, customer loyalty and financial stability at risk.
How can Solvassure help?
- Solvassure’s sustainability platform provides both the expertise and the technology to help plan, implement and run sustainability and carbon accounting processes.
- It not only speeds up the execution of an ESG project, but also provides a framework to facilitate training and ensure that nothing is missed.
- Supported by experienced consultants, the technology automatically sends out pre-defined attestation checks to activity owners from a licensed regulatory library and highlights issues to key stakeholders in an exceptions dashboard.
- Cloud based technology not only fulfils ESG obligations but can also be applied to other best practice initiatives including the Global Reporting Initiative, Science based Targets, the Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark.
- This unique solution ensures that reporting data is provided in real-time, makes each individual accountable and provides auditable supporting evidence.
- We are also building the world’s largest database of sustainability instructions from licensed material provided by our partner publishers.
- Our template solution starts with a review of your existing landscape alongside options for a carbon reduction strategy and a business case for the solution.
- This includes alternatives, benefits, risks, assumptions, costs, ROI and a project plan that covers activities to design, deliver and maintain your scheme.
- Our accountability framework has been adopted from the financial services sector.
- It includes roles and responsibilities with full historical tracking, committee governance controls and a whistle-blower utility.
- Staff certification is supported by an ideas generation tool and conduct rules monitoring.
- We are building a growing range of modules using content licensed from industry partners. These range from generic guidance to sector specific material.
- Our configurable solution supports compliance to regulations and policy management, along with privacy and security needs.
- An automated communications suite with configurable messaging keeps everyone informed.
- On-boarding processes ensure that your employees and contractors are fully briefed.
- Online training programmes from industry partners support individual development paths and sustainability awareness.
- Each organisation can be divided into separate activities, business units and geographical territories for reporting purposes.
- Managers and stakeholders are then assigned to workstreams that contain resource instructions and this data can be queried historically or in real time from anywhere in the world.
ESG criteria are a set of standards for an organisation’s operations that socially conscious investors can also use to screen potential investments.
“E” stands for environmental criteria, which examines how a business performs as a steward of our natural environment, focusing on waste and pollution, resource depletion, greenhouse gas emission, deforestation, and climate change.
“S” stands for social criteria, which looks at how the company treats people. It concentrates on employee relations and diversity, working conditions, including child labour and slavery, local communities, health and safety and conflict.
“G” stands for governance criteria, which examines how a corporation governs and polices itself, focussing on tax strategy, executive remuneration, donations and political lobbying, corruption and bribery, board diversity and structure.
Where is our material licensed from?
AXELOS is a joint venture company, created in 2013 by the Cabinet Office on behalf of Her Majesty’s Government (HMG) in the United Kingdom and Capita plc, to manage, develop and grow the Global Best Practice portfolio. The company is responsible for developing, enhancing and promoting a number of best practice frameworks and methodologies used globally by professionals working primarily in IT service management, project, programme and portfolio management and cyber resilience.