Senior Managers Regime
Senior managers are able to accept their responsibilities digitally, which in turn enables key documentation to be produced efficiently and historical records accessed quickly.
- Allocation of senior management functions.
- Assignment and tracking of prescribed responsibilities.
- Printing of statements of responsibilities.
- Compilation of management responsibilities maps.
- Designation of significant influence functions.
- Nomination of management groups & committees.
- Production of handover certificates and material.
- Monitoring of delegated activities and out of office deputy.
A calendar function automates repetitive certification activities, delivering templates and collecting evidence where required.
- Allocation of significant harm functions.
- Automated FIT checks for honesty, integrity, reputation.
- Automated FIT checks for competence, capability.
- Automated FIT checks for financial soundness.
- Capture of employer’s reference.
- Capture of regulatory reference.
- Production of annual FIT certificate.
A notifications function delivers targeted instructions to users, whilst a prioritised dashboard highlights exceptions to key stakeholders in real time.
- Senior manager and individual conduct rules.
- Capture of employee’s training history.
- Whistleblowing process to nominated stakeholders.
- Disciplinary reporting and appraisal tracking.
- Fully automated internal communications.
Duty of Responsibility
A unique regulations library enables assurance workflow and KPI’s to be introduced at a level and complexity appropriate to the business.
- Low level regulations extracted from Handbook.
- Department operations and direct report KPI’s.
- Board and committee governance checks.
- Executive on-boarding and departure process.
- Assignment and tracking of NED responsibilities.
- Implementation best practice using PRINCE2.
Solvassure. Compliance Technology.