Helping to speed
up your GDPR
A comprehensive checklist created from the Information Commissioner's Office regulatory guidance and combined with best practice material to deliver over 500 GDPR compliance safeguards.
Delivering measurable value
The pilot is intended to substantiate the capabilities of the system and underwrite its feasibility. The staff who will be using the system can explore its capabilities and determine the best fit within the organisation. At the end of the pilot, performance will be evaluated by GDPR sponsors and users on the basis of a number of pre-defined criteria.
Following defined steps
Each pilot follows a set of pre-defined activities to ensure a methodical approach. We will discuss with you the best approach for a pilot in your organisation, including what will be the most suitable location, team or function to launch into, how to brief staff and how to evaluate the outcome.
Testing critical functions
Staff using the system can explore its capabilities and determine the best fit for the organisation.
Accountability and Governance functions:
- Data Protection Officer responsibilities.
- Data Protection Impact Assessments.
- Records and categories of data held.
- Organisational security measures.
- Codes of conduct and certification.
- Handover and on-boarding activities.
- Management committee governance.
Data Processing functions:
- Data repository recording.
- Supplier contracts and clauses.
- Lawful basis for processing.
- Terms for data subject consent.
- Assurance checks relating to children.
Rights of Individuals functions:
- Right to be informed.
- Right of access.
- Right of rectification.
- Right to erasure.
- Right to restrict processing.
- Right to data portability.
- Right to object.
- Rights for automated profiling.
- Subject access requests.
Data Breaches and Transfer functions:
- Data breach process.
- Initiated and time monitored.
- Historical reporting.
- Automated actions chasing.
- Whistleblowing procedure.
- NED responsibilities & activities.
- Data transfer steps and alerts.
More than just a pilot
In addition to making sure Solvassure is appropriate for your organisation, we will also prepare the way for you to move to the next phase. This includes a full business case with ROI and a high level implementation plan.
Solvassure. Compliance Technology.